Inspiration

ABOUT:

"Rosie the Riveter" is a cultural icon representing the American woman working during WWII. She symbolizes the strong, independent woman of that time. -- Now, more than 70 years later, the symbol stands as strong as she. I am proud to be a woman and am grateful for other brave women before me that endured the struggle of sexism and paved the equal path to our society today.

These are the confessions, lessons learned and experiences from my life. A single, independent, strong, young professional woman living in a busy Downtown city in Northern California.

Embracing my domesticity while enjoying the freedom of being perfectly lonely.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

WTFitness - Skinny Dress!



I'll make this quick...not because I don't want to bore you but more so because I am so busy I can barely see straight.

I LOVE SHAKEOLOGY! Pretty much obsessed. Feeling good, feeling great!

How do I know it is working? Well, between my shakeology and my cleaner diet, I don't fit into these BRAND NEW clothes I haven't worn yet. Check those shorts out! Yaaa buddy!  




















AND THE BEST PART: I fit into a dress I bought LAST YEAR for my birthday that just wasn't comfortable, it was way too tight... So when those those outfits didn't work out, I braved trying it on again....and IT FIT! 

My best friend Jenna & I 

Don't mind my muscle arms...

Anyways, keep it up guys! Results will come in various ways, just be excited for what you're seeing and the progress you're making. 

BTW, working on a funny post now. Should be up by the end of the week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment