Inspiration

ABOUT:

"Rosie the Riveter" is a cultural icon representing the American woman working during WWII. She symbolizes the strong, independent woman of that time. -- Now, more than 70 years later, the symbol stands as strong as she. I am proud to be a woman and am grateful for other brave women before me that endured the struggle of sexism and paved the equal path to our society today.

These are the confessions, lessons learned and experiences from my life. A single, independent, strong, young professional woman living in a busy Downtown city in Northern California.

Embracing my domesticity while enjoying the freedom of being perfectly lonely.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bloggerversary

Happy Bloggerversary to ME!

I can't believe it's been 1 whole year since I started typing random thoughts, rants & stories.

When I began this blog a year ago I had no idea what it was going to be. I figured it would be some-sort of journal or place where I could clear my head. I didn't even plan on sharing it publicly!

A few of my initial posts have now been deleted but there is one special post named Blogging: Harder than it looks!" that no matter what happens, I will never erase. It's the post that pushed me to share this project on my Facebook for the first time. It was a list of goals I gave myself to complete by the end of 2012 and the second goal on the list is this:

2. Be brave enough to actually post this blog to my Facebook so I may be able to get some followers...If you're reading this, well, I completed my goal.

I can not express how much this simple goal changed my life.

I am so happy that I shared this project. I love writing but what I love more is hearing the responses from you, my readers. Yes, most of you are my friends or family (especially at the beginning) but slowly I started seeing names pop up I didn't recognize. I never thought I would be so excited to strangers names! It's an amazing feeling to hear from you that my crazy thoughts or opinions have helped you or inspired you or made you laugh. I simply love it.

THANK YOU.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read my blog. Thank you for all the Likes, Shares, Subscribes & Comments. Whether it be publicly on my blog, Facebook, or a personal message sent to me, thank you. Thank you for the support and encouragement. Thank you for the inspiration. Thank you for making me a little less crazy :)

This started out as a project for me...but it quickly became a project for all of you. I couldn't have continued doing this without you.

Happy Bloggerversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment