Inspiration

ABOUT:

"Rosie the Riveter" is a cultural icon representing the American woman working during WWII. She symbolizes the strong, independent woman of that time. -- Now, more than 70 years later, the symbol stands as strong as she. I am proud to be a woman and am grateful for other brave women before me that endured the struggle of sexism and paved the equal path to our society today.

These are the confessions, lessons learned and experiences from my life. A single, independent, strong, young professional woman living in a busy Downtown city in Northern California.

Embracing my domesticity while enjoying the freedom of being perfectly lonely.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quote of the Week - Colors of our World

Fun Fact About Me: I am obsessed with rainbows! The story of hope & faith, the colors mixed together, I just love them! This instantly grabbed my attention because of the rainbow font but after reading it, I fell just as much in love with the quote. 

I have struggled seeing the wonderful colors of the world lately & have to constantly remind myself to open my eyes! Cliche I know but sometimes, you have to stop and smell the roses! Hope this helps :) 

Be thankful of the many blessings you have & see the beauty that is in our colorful world. 





2 comments:

  1. Emily I love this!
    Not to add that you are not alone in the "Brunch and happy hour enthusiast." We will need to enjoy that together sometime soon ;).

    Keep pushing..you're a dime piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it said "unknown" but it's Sammie Clevenger :D

    ReplyDelete