Inspiration

ABOUT:

"Rosie the Riveter" is a cultural icon representing the American woman working during WWII. She symbolizes the strong, independent woman of that time. -- Now, more than 70 years later, the symbol stands as strong as she. I am proud to be a woman and am grateful for other brave women before me that endured the struggle of sexism and paved the equal path to our society today.

These are the confessions, lessons learned and experiences from my life. A single, independent, strong, young professional woman living in a busy Downtown city in Northern California.

Embracing my domesticity while enjoying the freedom of being perfectly lonely.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 26, 2012

A little poem for you...

What to do, what to do...when you have pretty dresses sitting in your closet brand new?

Christmas, New Years, fun holidays...maybe go to San Diego to soak up the rays?

Single & bored in Sacramento...please oh please say it aint so.

That's it, I'm done, I'm making it true... jet setting to San Diego, cause I love you!




Literally just came up with this in my head. Talent...I think yes HA! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment