Inspiration

ABOUT:

"Rosie the Riveter" is a cultural icon representing the American woman working during WWII. She symbolizes the strong, independent woman of that time. -- Now, more than 70 years later, the symbol stands as strong as she. I am proud to be a woman and am grateful for other brave women before me that endured the struggle of sexism and paved the equal path to our society today.

These are the confessions, lessons learned and experiences from my life. A single, independent, strong, young professional woman living in a busy Downtown city in Northern California.

Embracing my domesticity while enjoying the freedom of being perfectly lonely.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 19, 2012

Quote of the Week - Live Deeper

Sounds nice doesn't it. An inspirational quote of the week. Something to keep you motivated, dedicated and all those other "ated" words...

This week, it's an Italian Proverb I found on Pinterest and it instantly knocked my brain around like "DUH! What an amazing way to think about life!"

I have it saved as my screen saver on my iPhone to remember to live my life this way.

Now this can be interpreted many different ways. For me, it means to live my life to the fullest. You never know what is around the next corner of life. This past year, well, it's been a hard one but I am doing everything I can everyday to make me a happier person...to live deeper.

 Hope it helps you too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment